Certificate in Microsoft Excel
Become Excel Certified with our industry recognised course!
Developed by a Microsoft expert and presented in plain language, this online course will give you a sound knowledge of the fundamentals of 2013 Microsoft Excel and an overview on how to use the software. Get certified to demonstrate your skills for that new job, pay rise or promotion!
- Learn skills to help you stand out in a competitive job market
- Studying online allows you to fit learning around your schedule
- Receive full tutor support via phone or email to help you succeed
- Developed by a highly qualified Microsoft Excel expert
Investment: £125 + VAT or only £25 per week with our interest free payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Duration: 30 hours
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Assessment: After the final module, download a copy of the Essential Skills in Microsoft Excel Assignment file. Follow the instructions provided in the document and once completed, submit your assessment for marking.
Certification: You will receive a nationally recognised Microsoft Excel certificate upon successful completion of this course.
This course covers:
CITG138 – Using Microsoft Excel
1. Essential skills in Microsoft Excel
2. Processing data using formulas and functions
3. Adding content to your spreadsheet
4. Sorting and filtering data
5. Formatting Excel spreadsheets
What our students say
★★★★★ “I’m taking this course along with the advanced certificate and they’ve been really helpful for me. This is an easy and practical course that has taught me a lot of new information.” – Roxana Castro