Accounts Administration and Payroll Pathway
Take the right path to fast track your career
The benefits couldn’t be better
- Gain a formal qualification – fast track your accounting career, increase your earning potential and get ahead with an AAT Approved Training Provide
- Gain a formal qualification for your CV – being an Accounting Technician gives employers the confidence that you meet internationally recognised standards.
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time and receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support.
- The Career Academy is an Official Xero Education Partner – get the latest functions, tips and tricks.
- Developed and delivered by an AAT Approved Training Centre.
Potential Career OutcomesThe Career Academy’s Administration graduates often gain employment in small to medium-sized businesses within Ireland. Upon completion of this course, you may apply for jobs such as:
- Business Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Administration Officer
- Personal Assistant
- Health Administrator
Course SummaryInvestment: £1,250 or from only £25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Assessments: Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments.
Start date: Get Instant access within 1 business day
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email.
Duration: Approximately 400 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 18 months until you complete.
Comprising the following
Comprising the following modules:
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Office Ergonomics & Data Entry
- Effective Business Communication
- Producing Business Documents
- Organise Meetings
- Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
- Fundamentals of Payroll
- Accounting & Business Prior Knowledge Quiz
- Access and save excel templates.
- How to open an Excel file and save this using a specific name.
- Identify and apply formulas and functions to calculate data.
- How to add content, such as pictures and charts, to spreadsheets.
- Apply filters to spreadsheet data.
- Demonstrate how to sort and manipulate spreadsheet data.
- Apply a range of formatting styles to spreadsheet data.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of auditing
- Demonstrate the importance of professional ethics
- Evaluate the audited entity’s system of internal control
- Evaluate audit procedures for obtaining audit evidence
- Evaluate the planning process
- Evaluate audit procedures
Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll
Up your practical knowledge and stand out from the crowd with our intermediate administrator online course. You’ll gain skills in accounting, VAT, payroll, Microsoft Excel and much more.
AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting
Step two is completing the AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting. This compressive qualification covers higher accounting tasks, including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluation of financial performance. This comprehensive course builds on the practical accounting skills and knowledge obtained through the Certificate in Accounts, Administration & Payroll. It will further enhance your accounting skills, enabling you to pursue a career in accounting, finance or business.
*To be eligible to pursue the AAT Professional Membership you are required to complete the AAT Student Membership within two weeks of starting this program, followed by six AAT Exam Assessments. By completing the assessments within this course, you qualify for an exemption from three of these exams and you must complete the other three exams on-site at one of the AAT Approved facilities to gain AAT Professional Membership. You must successfully complete the assessments in this course, plus the three AAT exams to be awarded the AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting.
This Course is accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive unlimited support from experienced tutors!
Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded with an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy. This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion. You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV Review.
Ready to start learning?
1. Decide payment options
2. Click on Enrol
3. Receive account details via email and start learning!