ABKU1016 – Certificate in Xero Payroll
Gain a Certificate in Xero Payroll and get payroll right the first time!
Learn to use the Xero Payroll module with our online course. You’ll learn to connect your payroll to your accounting system, saving time and stress managing your payroll. The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn.
Learn how to use Xero, and FAST. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain 10 CPD hours upon completion of the course
- Increase your competence and skills and become Xero Payroll Confident
- Gain employment and improve your career prospects
- Become your own payroll administrator and save money on payroll fees
- Developed and Delivered by Xero Certified Professionals
- You will be provided with a Xero Payroll software trial to complete this course (1 Month).
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service. Gain 10 CPD hours on completion! Click here to view the certificate.
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn
Assessment: Quizzes and exercises throughout modules 1-8 with a practical assessment after module 8.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 8-10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification information: Receive a Certificate in Xero Payroll
This course is designed for
- Small Business owners or anyone who manages the payroll function within a business
- Accountants or Job seekers who desire a payroll position
- Individuals currently in a payroll type role wanting to up skill, and who would like to gain a Certificate in Xero
ABKU219 – Introduction to Xero Online
ABKUI200 – Setting up Xero Payroll
ABKUI182 – Managing Payroll Items with Xero
ABKUI107 – New Employee & Time Off Requests with Xero
ABKUI179 – Pay Templates in Xero
ABKUI178 – Pay Runs in Xero
ABKUI183 – Payslips, Reporting & Filing in Xero
What our students say about this course
Want to know more about this course?
Complete this form & learn about:
Pricing and payment options
Compare other related courses
Receive a FREE course consultation
Everything you need to know before enrolling!