MGTU1004 – Certificate in Personnel Management and Human Resources
Learn effective Management and create great teams!
Human resource management or HR, manages the relationship between people and the organisation they work in. It includes responsibility for recruitment, training programs and staff performance. Our 100 hour online course covers key HR legislation, communication skills, factors that influence workplace conditions and culture, basic supervising cultures, recruitment and induction processes, planning and conducting staff training and much more.
- Improve your career prospects
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- Learn about Payroll and essential Employment Legislation – termination of Employment, rewards, remuneration and performance
- Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email and chat
- Our online course can be completed anywhere, at anytime
Who is this for?
- Those looking to up-skill to a management position
- Those looking to take a step into a career in HR
- Those looking to improve their people skills in a business environment
★★★★★ “Excellent overall.” – Imrana Mohib
★★★★ “The content was relevant and useful. The learning objectives for each topic were clear and the tutor was knowledgeable.” – Shanna Claydon
Investment: £499 or only £25 per week with our interest free payment plan! Click here to enrol now
Assessments: 10 modules / 10 assignments
Duration: 100 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
About the developers: This course has been developed by experienced HR practitioners.
This course covers ten modules
MGTG114 – Human Behaviour
MGTG150 – Workplace Communication Skills
MGTG127 – Workplace Health and Safety
MGTG106 – Controlling Operations
MGTG139 – Recruitment
MGTG142 – Staff Training
MGTG149 – Work Teams
MGTG135 – Positive Discipline
MGTG112 – Grievances and Complaints
MGTG130 – Monitoring and Reporting