ADMU1018 – Certificate in Payroll Administration – Xero Stream
Become a Payroll Officer or add another string to your bow by extending your admin skills!
Administering a company’s payroll is a critical and demanding function. Our Practical Payroll course will give you an understanding of Payroll and self-assessment. This course clearly explains the essential components of all pay office functions and procedures and will help you get payroll right the first time, with special focus on Xero Payroll. It is an invaluable resource for payroll officers, administrators, business owners and advisers. Gain an accredited certificate.
- Gain an employer recognised Certificate in Payroll Administration
- Learn the fundamentals of Payroll legislation, payroll software and administration
- Increase your job prospects or move forward in your career.
- Gain employment as a Payroll administrator, Payroll Officer or Payroll Manager
This is designed for
- Those working or wanting to work in Payroll
- Business owners and managers who want to better understand payroll.
- Those looking to upskill in their current admin position
- People who use Xero Payroll and want to learn more
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching.
Investment: £399 or only £25 per week with our interest free payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises
Duration: 18 – 20 hours total. Start when you enrol.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months before you complete.
Prerequisites: There are no conditions that need to be met for you to start this course.
Qualification: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Covering the following modules
- ABKU214 – Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
- ABKU219 – Introduction to Xero Online
- ABKU200 – Setting up Xero Payroll
- ABKU182 – Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- ABKU107 – New Employees & Leave Requests with Xero
- ABKU179 – Pay Templates in Xero
- ABKU178 – Pay Runs in Xero
- ABKU183 – Payslips & Payroll Reporting with Xero
- ABKU145 – Filing Obligations Using Xero
- ABKU294 – Xero Payroll Assessment