ADMU1015 – Certificate in Business Administration
Get an accredited qualification to match your experience!
Become a certified business administrator with our accredited online course and get that job or promotion. Learn practical skills that will enable you to work confidently in the administrative field.
- With an endorsed course on your CV, your career in administration will get the boost it needs!
- Increase your job prospects in Administration, find a new job or upskill in your current role!
- Gain essential skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time. We can work around you! Gain the skills to become a Business Administrator
- Get ahead of the job market – employers want applicants with experience and knowledge in the Administration field
Potential career outcomes
- Administrative roles such as Office Administrator or Administrative Manager
- Personal or Executive Assistant
This online course is designed for
- Administrators who would like to gain a qualification
- Jobseekers in the administrative field
- Employers who wish to improve the efficiency of the workplace
Investment: £499 or only £25 per week on an interest FREE payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Assessment: 11 modules / 11 assignments
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Generally students complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification Information: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement from The Career Academy.
This course consists of eleven modules
ADMG154 – Effective Business Communication
ADMG128 – Office Organisation and Procedures
ADMG148 – Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
CITG127 – Introduction to Microsoft Word
CITG138 – Using Microsoft Excel
CITG126 – Introduction to Microsoft Powerpoint
ADMU127 – Workplace Health and Safety
ABKU214 – Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
ADMG114 – Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
ABKU217 – Accounting with SAGE
ABKU103 – Accounting with Xero
★★★★★ “Clear communication around the Terms and Conditions . The best part about studying online is the flexibility it allows you to have. This is a great course if you have a lot of things going on or working full time.” – Emma Walding
★★★★★ “I am satisfied with all that was included in the course and got a knowledge of office administration. Modules of the course are well explained. Since, I am an international student, I got the opportunity from TCA to study online. The Career councillors helped me with all details which I was looking for. I also got good recommendations from other sources for which I choose to study here. I have completed the Certificate in Business Administration course and looking forward to achieve thenext part i.e Diploma in Business Administration. The study materials are very self explanatory and the support of the tutors are 5. I am satisfied with my course and hoping to get a proper job placement” –Soma Mukherjee
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching.