ADMU1015 – Certificate in Business Administration
Get an accredited qualification to match your experience!
Become a certified business administrator with our accredited online course and get that job or promotion. Learn practical skills that will enable you to work confidently in the administrative field.
- With an endorsed course on your CV, your career in administration will get the boost it needs!
- Increase your job prospects in Administration, find a new job or upskill in your current role!
- Gain essential skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time. We can work around you! Gain the skills to become a Business Administrator
- Get ahead of the job market – employers want applicants with experience and knowledge in the Administration field
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course.
Potential career outcomes
- Administrative roles such as Office Administrator or Administrative Manager
- Personal or Executive Assistant
This online course is designed for
- Administrators who would like to gain a qualification
- Jobseekers in the administrative field
- Employers who wish to improve the efficiency of the workplace
Investment: £499 + VAT or only £25 per week on an interest FREE payment plan. Click here to enrol now
Assessment: 11 modules / 11 assignments
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Generally students complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification Information: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement from The Career Academy.
This course consists of eleven modules
ADMG154 – Effective Business Communication
ADMG128 – Office Organisation and Procedures
ADMG148 – Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
CITG127 – Introduction to Microsoft Word
CITG138 – Using Microsoft Excel
CITG126 – Introduction to Microsoft Powerpoint
ADMU127 – Workplace Health and Safety
ABKU214 – Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
ADMG114 – Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
ABKU217 – Accounting with SAGE
ABKU103 – Accounting with Xero
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching.