AAT Qualified Bookkeeper Pathway
Become a professional AAT Qualified Bookkeeper with this Pathway Program!
Become a professional AAT Qualified Bookkeeper with our Pathway for Bookkeepers and fast track your bookkeeping career! Learn to balance the books, prepare VAT returns and prepare business accounts, before using the prestigious AAT membership to work towards launching your own bookkeeping business! AAT is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 140,000 members. Once you have completed this course and applied for your licence, your AAT membership will give your future clients confidence in your ability to meet renowned international standards.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Become an AAT Qualified Bookkeeper with exclusive access to online resources – including industry leading e-learning modules and webinars
- Add the letters AATQB after your name once you’re a member!
- This course includes a 12-month membership to AAT
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time and receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support
- Accreditation, Certification & Qualification details: On completion of this course, you will also gain membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians. Gain an internationally recognised credential, respected and valued by employers
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course.
Assessments: 14 modules / 14 assignments, includes case studies, quizzes, written assessments, before a final Assessment of Competence.
Duration: A total of 140 hours to be completed within six months. Study at your own pace!
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery & support: This course is delivered online with tutor support by phone and email.
or from £25 a week on an interest free payment plan
This course is designed for
- Those who want to work from home
- Job seekers wanting to upskill in the bookkeeping industry
- Bookkeepers who want to become certified
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own bookkeeping business can apply for a licence to practice once they have AAT
- Business owners who wish to save money by managing their own accounts and VAT returns
The Assessment of Competence contains a comprehensive assessment made up of 50 questions, including multi-choice, missing words, drag and drop, true and false, and matching options. This assessment is designed to test your level of bookkeeping competence, and on completion you will be eligible to apply for AAT Membership through us.
This Pathway includes the following
Certificate in Bookkeeping followed by an Assessment of Competence.
The Certificate in Bookkeeping covers the following modules:
ABKU202 – Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
ABKU152 – General Journal
ABKU153 – General Ledger & the Trial Balance
ABKU133 – Understanding VAT
ABKU218 – Depreciation
ABKU106 – Accruals and Prepayments
ABKU146 – Financial Statements
ABKU214 – Fundamentals of Payroll
ABKU151 – Fundamentals of Income Tax
ABKU217 – Accounting with Sage and Quickbooks
ABKU122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
CITG125 – Bookkeeping using Microsoft Excel
ABKU105 – Assessment of Competence
Want to know more about this course?
Complete this form & learn about:
Pricing and payment options
Compare other related courses
Receive a FREE course consultation
Everything you need to know before enrolling!